Stage of GTA03 development?

Sargun Dhillon xbmodder+openmoko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 02:20:09 CET 2008

Man, I really don't care for 3G. I don't know if the GTA03 is going to
be slated on a production-quality phone, but for development purposes,
and as a device which I can use as a general purpose embedded projects
base, 3G doesn't matter. If I want data speeds, I'm going to veer away
from GSM, as GSM speeds will not touch CDMA providers (at least in the
USA). I'd like a user-upgradeable model, but in the end it doesn't
really matter. I'd prefer a cheaper, better quality phone, that comes
out soon.