Crackly Calls and Battery Tips! A5/A6 rework. Corrected URL

Steve Mosher steve at openmoko.com
Thu Dec 25 19:53:26 CET 2008

You can find out the version you have via software query.
otherwise take the front faceplate off and see the PCB rev
printed there.

There are roughly 3K V5 in the feild all built early on.. in june/july
I believe, so the datecode can also give you a clue.

There is no rework for a5-a6. the differences are listed in the
wiki and I'm fairly confident that a large portion of the a5 were
reworked, covered this a long time ago.. anyways, both a5/a6 can be
reworked to improve the buzz issue some people have.