[2008.12] Editing numbers, in contacts for instance

Ivo van den Maagdenberg ivo.vdmaagdenberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 19:54:04 CET 2008

2008/12/25 Wendy <wendy_hung at openmoko.com>

> Hi,
>
> try to scroll up and down on the keyboard, then you will have numbers or
> symbols.
> check here:http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Om_2008.8_Keyboard
>
> Thanks, this is a bit embarrassing from my side, but I got so used to the
way FDOM has offered keyboard interactivity the last months, that I never
really looked into the working of the original OM keyboard, which I thought
really unuseful without the tab-key (think of tapping things in the
terminal...)

I will try to live with the default way of keyboard interaction now.
Although I also managed to experiment with the matchbox keyboard in the
meantime.