[2008.12] Unusable due freezings?

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 01:41:08 CET 2008

Giorgio Marciano ha scritto:
> Hi and merry christmas to all.
>
> How can i change illume configs for "Engine" from "SOFTWARE_16" to
> "SOFTWARE"?

Simply go to the "wrench" in the top left corner of the traybar, and you
will find the Engine voice on the menu.

> did you have problem with qtopia
> (like sms app, dialer, ecc.) with the illume?

No, on the contrary, the Qtopia apps are less buggy and I feel them more
responsive :) Good wor ;)

> thanks

Nothing ;)

--
Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
   http://wiki.ubuntu-it.org/FrancescoDeVirgilio
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Fradeve11
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
   http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Fradeve11
*Blog*
   http://fradeve.netsons.org
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"