[2008.12] Unusable due freezings?

Francesco de Virgilio fradeve11 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 01:41:08 CET 2008

Giorgio Marciano ha scritto:
> Hi and merry christmas to all.
> How can i change illume configs for "Engine" from "SOFTWARE_16" to

Simply go to the "wrench" in the top left corner of the traybar, and you
will find the Engine voice on the menu.

> did you have problem with qtopia
> (like sms app, dialer, ecc.) with the illume?

No, on the contrary, the Qtopia apps are less buggy and I feel them more
responsive :) Good wor ;)

> thanks

Nothing ;)

Francesco de Virgilio
*Ubuntu-it Member and Wiki Editor*
   mailto:fradeve at ubuntu-it.org
*Wikimedia Italia Member*
*OpenStreetMap Mapper*
		"Love - Peace - Freedom - Free Software"