Getting rid of Android

Kosa kosa at piradio.org
Fri Dec 26 06:42:19 CET 2008

Well, I might be losing something, but... what happens if you
press AUX + power? At least you have changed nor using a debubg
board you should get a boot menu where you can choose to boot from
the microsd card (you can change which one to use by pressing the
aux button and select it with the power on one).

Then you could boot from the microsd and rebuild your partitinons
and get rid of Andrioid.

Kosa

- Un mundo mejor es posible -