[2008.12] Unusable due freezings?

Giorgio Marciano ledzgio at writeme.com
Fri Dec 26 13:36:05 CET 2008

 I've made your suggested changes and it works fine.

But now i can't change illume background! Using the illume wallpaper in
"wrench" i obtain the following:

"Enlightenment was unable to import the picture due to conversation
error"!

What's the problem? do you know how to change the wallpaper manually?

thanks