Conference LiHab, December 6: Open Mobile Kommunication

Matthias Apitz guru at
Fri Dec 26 18:19:54 CET 2008

I just returned from Havana, Cuba, where I have had the chance to give a
Talk in the Local Linux Group about my FreeBSD based laptop (eeePC 900),
the OpenMoko Freerunner and how does fit together both.

I have the material of the conference here:

(It's in Spanish and an interactive HTML document, you may move with
page-down/up or even with more navigator buttons in the lower central
part of each page).

HIH someone,

Matthias Apitz

SPAMer of the year: Subject: Alle Software ist Deutsche Sprachen