After OM2008.12 flashing no booting of kernel

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Fri Dec 26 20:08:28 CET 2008

Since it happens both booting from NAND and from NOR it can't be uboot
itself.  Try reflashing just the kernel.  Try redownloading and reflashing
the kernel.  Make sure you select the uImage.bin kernel file, not the
u-boot.bin bootloader file.  (I've done that before, as have others who've
posted to the list - if you've done that it will pop up the splash screen
then fail to load the kernel, and return to boot menu)

Oh, and that datecode should indeed be V6 - should have an SMD capacitor
connecting two pins of the uSD socket and "cat /proc/cpuinfo" should have
"Revision : 0360".