[2008.12] Help with Om.2008.12 on microsd

leonardo at lilik.it leonardo at lilik.it
Sat Dec 27 10:51:53 CET 2008

Kosa wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've been trying to boot 2008.12 from a microsd but it just can't.
> It starts booting but then it stops with an "Only GTA01 hardware
> supported by ASoc driver" message.
>
> It is not the card 'couse it works fine with fdom and shr.

I'm having the same problem here. I've installed the kernel and the
rootfs from tar.gz, the kernel boots but the logs say that many devices
are missing or are unreadable. Then it stops booting.

leonardo.

--
http://leonardo.lilik.it
Key fingerprint = 2C20 A587 05AC 42E5 1292  D0D4 3EED CFB5 52FD AD1E