read-only?!?

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Tue Dec 23 22:28:06 CET 2008

Alex Fitzpatrick wrote:
> Andy Green wrote:
>>
>> Somebody in the thread at some point said:

>> | I'm stuck with this also...
>> |
>> | Has a bug been logged?
>> | Will a new kernel be released or are we stuck tweaking u-boot parms?
>>
>> This is not a kernel issue, it's something to fix in the rootfs,
>> otherwise you have to solve it by changing U-Boot env.
>>
> Ok... I'll put my manager hat back on...
>
> Has a bug been logged?
> Will a new FILESYSTEM be released or are we stuck tweaking u-boot parms?

Good question. Anyone got a url to query existing problem reports? I
would have expected it to be on the wiki in a really obvious place.

Errr ... u-boot or fstab? I wasn't aware of u-boot overriding standard
boot configuration files ... but I could be wrong. I 'imagine' you
merely need mount the fs and modify fstab.

Sarton