2008.12 illume theme

roguemoko at roguewrt.org roguemoko at roguewrt.org
Tue Dec 23 21:45:52 CET 2008

William Kenworthy wrote:
> Does settings work after changing engines? - known bug with testing.

Assuming you mean is 'settings' able to launch and am I able to set
things like suspend, brightness etc, then yes, it does work.

The only problems I've had with testing and illume is the top shelf
slides out a little rough (every time) and installing pidgin produced a
desktop icon with no image and it wouldn't launch.

Everything else is a lot better since I last had a chance to play. The
low battery notification is cool :)

Tangogps is also a lot less glitchy. All in all, pretty usable at the
moment, very impressed :)

Sarton