Call for Illume keyboards and keyboard icons

Pander pander at
Sun Dec 28 17:14:00 CET 2008

On my laptop I use windows key as compose key for é et cetera. Would be
nice to have that also for external USB keyboard on FR. as for the Dutch
terminal virual keyboard I simply listed all characters with diacritisch
for my language. Fits really tight ;)