[Qtopia] Major problems with qt-extended?

Matthew Lane malane at purdue.edu
Mon Dec 29 09:52:27 CET 2008

I'm having a lot of major problems with 4.4.2, and particularly with the
earlier versions as well.  With earlier versions, the alarm stopped
working correctly, and sometimes when I received a text message it would
not wake my phone up, or would not go through until after I restarted my
phone.

I've looked around on bug trackers and am having trouble finding these
exact issues, so I was wondering if I'm the only one:

With 4.4.2:

1. After sending a text message and the last input screen shows numbers
(to confirm the number sending) the next message input screen starts
with numbers instead of letters.

2. No sound on receiving a call or sms.

3. Call volume is turned all the way up, but extremely quiet (even
compared to previous qt versions).

4. Menus scroll way past the top or bottom of where they should.

Sorry if I missed a tracker, thanks for the help!

Matthew Lane