gsm0710muxd and OM 2008.12

Vasco Névoa vasco.nevoa at sapo.pt
Mon Dec 29 16:38:50 CET 2008

I had a few problems with that myself, but they ended when I simply
removed all gsm0710muxd links from /etc/rc*.d/.
I think it gets launched on demand when you call it via dbus... and so
the 89qtopia line does the trick.
If you let it launch via 2 different ways at the same time, there
seems to be a race for modem control and QPE ends up loosing the battle.
This is working for me.