Om2008.12 - can't close programs

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 16:50:10 CET 2008

Hello,

I just upgraded my FreeRunner to Om2008.12 by following this[1]
procedure. The upgrade appeared to work well, but therer is one little
snag that I have found:
when I open a program (for example settings), I normally close the
program by "pulling down" the top shelf / menu / drawer (o whatever it
is called) and select "remove" there.

Now, here is the snag: when I "pull down" the top menu it is
completely empty, all black, no icons, nothing except for the little
triangle, the clock and the other status icons.
So, where do I fiddle / change to get the missing things back in the top menu?

I am still using the asu profile, if that makes a difference.