Getting rid of Android

Gothnet openmoko at
Mon Dec 29 18:18:42 CET 2008

Vasili Sviridov wrote:
> Will it still work w/o debug board? All i got is the USB cable connection.
> Vasili

yeah, me too :)

Worked just fine. Follow the instructions on that page -

Apply a little common sense and edit some of the files if you're not trying
to achieve a complete reset of the uboot env (though I think you are) and it
should be.

I'm not saying that this is definitely your problem, but it sounds like it
to me, and I don't think it can actually hurt your phone right now either.