Pulster offer - Freerunner 299 eur

Gothnet openmoko at nastylittlehorse.net
Mon Dec 29 18:40:42 CET 2008

arne anka wrote:

>> Price Truebox is 272 GBP + 15% VAT + 40 shipping = 405 eur
>
> with eur:gbp at almost 1:1 it is actually more like 360 eur ...
>
>> Price Pulster is 299 eur incl. VAT + 15 shipping = 314 eur
>
> ... nevertheless it costs more than yours ;-)

I don't want to get into a pissing contest here, but the truebox price
includes VAT, I bought mine from them at that price back in the summer.

Unless somehow I managed to avoid paying VAT.... or just forgot to look at
the actual price... weird.

OK, having looked at their website it seems I'm just ignorant.

299 EUR including taxes is a great deal from pulster!