Pulster offer - Freerunner 299 eur

Sam Kuper sam.kuper at uclmail.net
Mon Dec 29 19:04:29 CET 2008

2008/12/29 Christoph Pulster <openmoko at pulster.de>:
> - we are offering Openmoko Freerunner units now for 299 eur.
> This is AFAIK best price worldwide. GroupSales 10 units = 279 eur/each

Besides me, is there anyone on the list in/near Cambridge or London
(UK) who would like to be part of a bulk order (10 units or more)?

If so, please could you post to the list (or to me directly, if you
prefer, in which case I won't announce your name)? If we can get ten
buyers, we could all save a bit of money...

I'd also be interested in the debug board, and I see that pulster.de
is offering a 10EUR/unit discount for orders of 5 or more units. So,
again, if you'd like one too, let me know.

Regards,

Sam

PS. I've cc'd the Cambridge LUG, because I know at least one member of
that list has been thinking about buying a FreeRunner...