Pulster offer - Freerunner 299 eur (Sam Kuper)

Sam Kuper sam.kuper at uclmail.net
Tue Dec 30 02:42:03 CET 2008

2008/12/29 Anthony Clearn <aclearn at yahoo.co.uk>:
>[Sam Kuper wrote: ]
>>If so, please could you post to the list (or to me directly, if you
>>prefer, in which case I won't announce your name)? If we can get ten
>>buyers, we could all save a bit of money...
>
> Hi,
> have you checked here? http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Group_sales#England

Hi Anthony,

Nope, I hadn't. I wasn't previously aware of that page, so thanks for
pointing it out :)

Dear all,

Obviously, with a wiki page available for the purpose of co-ordinating
group-buy efforts, emailing me to show your interest would be less
useful than it would otherwise have been, so please don't bother now.
Sorry for the noise.

Sam