qpe error using 2008.12: anyone know the reason? the solution?

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Tue Dec 30 05:29:03 CET 2008

Thanks! I was afraid it was previously discussed but I did an Internet
search for "openmoko" and "qpe" and found nothing. It should have picked
it up from the archives.

This should also be listed in the "known issues" section of 2008.12.
I'll add it once I find the references you hint at.

Can you provide a slightly more limited hint? I expect the words
"segfault" and "engine" will appear for many other topics.

Thanks,
Michael