Mis-reporting: OpenMoko switching to Android (?!?)

Lalo Martins lalo.martins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:19:58 CET 2008

OpenMoko's Android-running Neo FreeRunner makes its blurrycam debut

(or if you're too lazy to unwrap the url and prefer just clicking on a
pretty link in the message: http://tinyurl.com/9pcrda )

Dunno where people come up with this nonsense but I guess a press-release
or something would be nice.  (Since it's silly to write a press-release
saying "we're not switching to Android", maybe issue one talking about
the latest stack release and the plans for the next few?)

Just to be clear: nothing against the people working on the Android
port.  I'd never use it, but choice is good for the platform :-)

                                               Lalo Martins
GNU: never give up freedom              http://www.gnu.org/