[2008.12] Help with Om.2008.12 on microsd

Ruben Leote Mendes ruben at nocturno.org
Tue Dec 30 15:17:23 CET 2008

Em Sab, Dezembro 27, 2008 04:06, Kosa escreveu:
> I've been trying to boot 2008.12 from a microsd but it just can't.
> It starts booting but then it stops with an "Only GTA01 hardware
> supported by ASoc driver" message.

Happens to me also, but after that message I also have the following
messages (not sure if they change from boot to boot):

Unknown HZ value! (87) Assume 100.
mount: special device /dev/mmcblkp01 does not exist
ALSA: restoring mixer settings...
Configuring network interfaces... /usr/sbin/alsactl: load_state:1327: No
soundcards found...
ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): usb0: link is not ready
done.

I can shutdown by holding the power button.
I have FDOM in the same card and it works fine.

Any clues?

Rúben Leote Mendes -- ruben at nocturno.org