Performance Issues using Neo wifi and WPA2

john dowd jdowdster at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 17:21:01 CET 2008

I'm wondering if someone could verify the following SIP interaction
between linphone and the s/w PBX that I'm running.

The Neo registers (using linphone) with the PBX and I can see the
registration happening but then there is a "REQUEST NOTIFY" coming
from the PBX to linphone. Linphone responds with a "481: Subscription
does not exist". I've attached this interaction in the tcpdump
formatted file and I'm hoping someone would look at it. What I think
is happening is that the PBX is actually informing linphone that there
are some voicemail messages waiting but linphone does not support this
feature and does not know what to do with this part of the protocol.

Cheers!!