Need help to create a french illume keyboard

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 20:08:12 CET 2008

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) a écrit :
> the virtual res aspect ration determines the aspect ratio of the physical kbd -
> so make the virtual res taller and it will get taller.

If I put 70x70 I should have a square keyboard, but I still have the
same grey area -- in absolute coordinates the dictionary selector and
keyboard selector didn't move -- and my first line keys is not visible
and is probably "under" the application (which is above the keyboard and
probably always on top).