Need help to create a french illume keyboard

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at
Wed Dec 31 01:07:31 CET 2008

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:08:12 +0100 Xavier Cremaschi <omega.xavier at>

> Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) a écrit :
> > the virtual res aspect ration determines the aspect ratio of the physical
> > kbd - so make the virtual res taller and it will get taller.
> >
> If I put 70x70 I should have a square keyboard, but I still have the
> same grey area -- in absolute coordinates the dictionary selector and
> keyboard selector didn't move -- and my first line keys is not visible
> and is probably "under" the application (which is above the keyboard and
> probably always on top).

that shouldnt be the case - if the Defaulkt.kbd has this size (and even if it
doesnt the kbd should be rescaled to fit and not go out of bounds.. UNLESS the
key coords are out of the virtual area)

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at