Pulster offer - Freerunner 299 eur

Antony King ant at truebox.co.uk
Wed Dec 31 12:02:04 CET 2008

On Monday 29 December 2008 17:40:42 Gothnet wrote:
> arne anka wrote:
> >> Price Truebox is 272 GBP + 15% VAT + 40 shipping = 405 eur
> >
> > with eur:gbp at almost 1:1 it is actually more like 360 eur ...
> >
> >> Price Pulster is 299 eur incl. VAT + 15 shipping = 314 eur
> >
> > ... nevertheless it costs more than yours ;-)
>
> I don't want to get into a pissing contest here, but the truebox price
> includes VAT, I bought mine from them at that price back in the summer.
>
> Unless somehow I managed to avoid paying VAT.... or just forgot to look at
> the actual price... weird.
>
> OK, having looked at their website it seems I'm just ignorant.
>
> 299 EUR including taxes is a great deal from pulster!

Just wanted to clarify the shipping charges - we basically pass on the charges
from UPS so it's done per unit weight, but for single quantities it's this:

UK shipping for single units is £15 + 15%vat
EU shipping for most of EU is £35 + 15%vat
Outside EU is £55 + 15%vat

There is a huge scary chart on the website listing all the prices for all
weight bands for pretty much every country that UPS will deliver to if you're
interested.

And yes, we have been stung pretty badly by the plummetting pound - perhaps
UK.gov needs to do more to resurect the old british manufacturing and export
businesses, only without the 3 day working weeks and the continual strikes...