A very happy new year and new offers from IDA Systems

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 13:01:08 CET 2008

Dear all,

2008 has been an exciting year for all Openmoko well wishers with the
release of the Freerunner and the development of a vibrant, skilled and
"independent minded" community ;-). On behalf of IDA Systems I would like to
wish all of you a very happy new year and a prosperous 2009.

Due to favorably EURO-Rupee conversion, from 1st January we are reducing the
price of the Freerunner for buyers in Asia (excluding India) and Australia.
The new price is *EURO 299 inclusive of shipping by UPS*. Till stocks last
this price includes the extra headphones and pouch. We are also providing an
extra battery as a gift with this offer in January. (Please note that we
will ship to Europe at the offer prices but we do not have the infrastruture
to provide warranty support in these regions so you may be better of
purchasing from a local distributor)

 In India the price remains Rs 22000/- inclusive of VAT/CST and insured
shipping by Bluedart (because of the taxes we pay while making a sale in the
country) but we will be including an extra battery as a gift with all orders
in January.

We will also be anouncing few more offers in the 2nd week of January for
purchases by educational institutions.

Once again thank you all for your support and hope 2009 brings in lots of
joy and happiness to you.

Rakshat

www.idasystems.net

--
Please use Firefox as your web browser. Its protects you from spyware and is