Navit speech dispatcher and ß

carcinoma carcinoma at gmx.net
Wed Dec 31 16:07:50 CET 2008

Hi,

i had solved this, by usind the speech dispatcher directly (not via spd-say)
and does add "export LANG=de_DE.UTF-8" to the speech-dispatcher
start script to localize spd for germany. and in this mode
the ß is no problem anymore. may be this would also work for the cmd line
version. so, try it.

 Carci