Golden Delicious Computers wants to say Thank you for supporting the Freerunner and wish a Happy New Year

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at computer.org
Wed Dec 31 19:03:54 CET 2008

Dear all,
what an interesting year has this been!

Let's summarize some months as we have experienced them:

May: it becomes obvoius that the Freerunner will finally become
available!
June: we and our partner Trisoft take first orders
July: we receive the first batch of GTA02v5 devices and were sold out
before we could even sign reception of the packages
August-September: still a long waiting list; GTA02v6 devices with the
GPS fix arrive
October: we present the Freerunner to the professional public on the
SYSTEMS fair in Munich
November-December: the Freerunner gains new momentum by FDOM,
hackable, Android, 2008.12!

In total we have provided you, the community with 10 times as many
units as we had anticipated. It was a lot of work to do so but we have
learned a lot about logistics and import issues and now orders are
handled very smoothly. And we have made a lot of new friends.

So on behalf of Golden Delicious Computers (and Trisoft) I simply
would like to say thank you to all our customers.

I wish you all a happy new year and let's spread even more free(dom) &
openness for everyone in 2009!

Nikolaus Schaller

Mobile Office Solutions
by Golden Delicious Computers GmbH&Co. KG
Buchenstr. 3
D-82041 Oberhaching
+49-89-54290367
http://www.handheld-linux.com

AG München, HRA 89571
VAT DE253626266
Komplementär:
Golden Delicious Computers Verwaltungs GmbH
Oberhaching, AG München, HRB 16602
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Nikolaus Schaller

Digital Tools for Independent People