Moko Bluetooth

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:12:19 CET 2008

Ilkka

> Should there be a daemon that controls enabling/disabling BT, pairing,
> storing PINs and device IDs,
> reconnects devices that has being paired and becomes available, etc.
> Or should this be handled only and directly with bluez?

it is handled by bluez.

> Along with the daemon should be small gui app for entering pin and
> associated popups?

there does need to be a conrol panel for neo for pairing and
activating stuff. I haven't heard of anyone doing that so you could
certainly write something as a prototype.

fwiw, there's still some plumbing left to be figured out for voice and
a2dp audio (it applies to both qtopia and openmoko)

--
Brad