Mono development in openmoko

Juan Luis Prieto Martinez sirjuanlu at
Fri Feb 1 12:03:35 CET 2008

Hello Schmidt,

For me it is not a problem to use Java in stead of Mono, I use to develop in
Java but my curiosity for Mono is only to learn it, just that.

About what I want to develop I am not sure at all, may be I should start
joining an existent project at least to learn how to develop for this
device. Actually I am usign the emulator because I don´t have a neo either.