Mark Chandler mcl at
Fri Feb 1 16:38:15 CET 2008

Christopher Earl wrote:
> Hope someone here can be of assistance. I want to develop apps for OM without using qemu or xoo or any of the other convoluted methods for application development. is there any easy way of developing apps on my desktop and compile it for OM, i was hoping that it would be simple gcc switches but I honestly have no idea. What is the easiest method used for application development.
I'm afraid that I can't be of direct assistance. However, there was a
talk by Rob Bradford, as part of the Gnome mini-conf for LCA2008, that I
think is relevant. It was titled "GNOME Mobile Foo - Building an app for

The vids are up now for the mini-confs
( and Rob's can be
found here:

Hope that helps.