john jptmoore at
Fri Feb 1 16:48:25 CET 2008

Yes, you could have a simple shell script to setup your cross
compilation toolchain. For example I use:

. /etc/profile
export OM=/home/john/moko
export PATH=$OM/build/tmp/cross/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/bin:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$OM/build/tmp/staging/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/lib/pkgconfig
echo "Type exit to leave cross compilation environment."