GTK RAD

Christopher Earl earlc8451 at clarkstate.edu
Fri Feb 1 17:14:11 CET 2008

Thanks a ton! and in this shell i would type make blah blah I have a few apps to develop after im done with the Desktop 'Syncing' app.

>>> john <jptmoore at gmail.com> 02/01/08 10:48 AM >>>
Yes, you could have a simple shell script to setup your cross
compilation toolchain. For example I use:

#!/bin/bash
. /etc/profile
export OM=/home/john/moko
export PATH=$OM/build/tmp/cross/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/bin:$PATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$OM/build/tmp/staging/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/lib/pkgconfig
echo "Type exit to leave cross compilation environment."
/bin/bash