Any OS X developers out there working with OpenMoko?

Christopher Earl earlc8451 at
Sat Feb 2 01:50:19 CET 2008

Porting all the Linux stuff to OSX should be pretty easy afterall , OSX is just a Unix clone too

>>> "Peter Lyle" <peter.lyle at> 02/01/08 7:00 PM >>>
I'm in a very similar situation as described below.
Although I think the situation just got a lot more complicated with Nokia's
acquisition of Trolltech (might see a greater push for Qtopia on a lot more

Not to mention over here in Australia the iPhone still has yet to be

I'm very curious about the openmoko development (hence my
reading/subscribing to this list), and am biding my time before I get a new
phone to replace my ~5yr old SE T68i.