GTA02 Wiki update/ GTA02 ordering thought

Christopher Earl earlc8451 at clarkstate.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:59:50 CET 2008

I found this update on the GTA02 wiki and thought I would share it.

GTA02v5 design finalized - DONE
GTA02v5 small number produced for OpenMoko internal developer evaluation - Done (around 20)
GTA02v5 thorough evaluation by OpenMoko internal developers - In progress

Also, I think it would be prudent to put an "Unofficial" ordering page, to get a good idea of who within the community will be buying GTA02, maybe we can give FIC/OM a good idea of how many units will be needed. I,for one,will be buying a GTA02.