Wiki - confusion

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue Feb 5 18:31:54 CET 2008

JW, Michael -

we had an internal discussion about this and I think everybody is on
the same page now:

GTA01 = Neo 1973
GTA02 = Neo FreeRunner

Brand: Neo
Model: 1973
Version: gta01

'gta' for all gta-series class devices

Hope this helps, going forward we will try to get better at keeping
internal (engineering) names and marketing names separate, because
they travel at different speeds :-)
Wolfgang