Input Method Development

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:27:23 CET 2008

I've done a little work on a soft querty keyboard written with GTK.  It
is reconfigurable, by use of an xml config file, and I was playing with
support for UTF-8.  I haven't had time in the last couple weeks to work
on it because of my work & school schedule.

A slightly out of date version is available in a tar.gz
http://projects.openmoko.org/projects/gtkeypad/

Feel free to look at it, create a Korean xml config file, and add to the
source.  I have slightly newer code on my computer that I need to post.
I also have to get everything into the CVS after Alessandro lurlano told
me how to correct an authentication issue.

Jeremiah Flerchinger