More about the GTA02

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 19:07:45 CET 2008

Um, just wondering what the differences were since the wiki seems to
list the same information as here.  I checked the wiki history, it looks
like mainly more specific information about the components.  I didn't
see anything there about the 850 mhz change though.

One recent change is from a stereo to mono amplifier for analog output.
I'm guessing/hoping that this is the amplifier that powers the mono
speaker, and that we'll still have stereo output for headphones?  I
guess with powered usb you could use a usb audio converter, but it would
be nice to have it built in.