OpenMoko at SCALE

Patrick Davila pdavila at thelinuxlink.net
Fri Feb 8 14:27:40 CET 2008

Sadly I can't attend. Maybe next year. We had the SCALE guys on TLLTS 2
weeks ago. Everyone I talk to who's attended it in the past love it.
Have fun guys!

>> I was wondering if OM wanted to try and set up something for HOPE(Hackers
>> on Planet Earth) in July
I second that request. I'll definitely go if others from the project show up.

>> Someday there will be a conference in Ohio :-)
There is a Linux Conference in Ohio. It's called the Ohio Linux Fest! I've
been to the last two and it's an absolutely great community driven event.
I recommend all to go next year:
http://www.ohiolinux.org/

Pat

--