GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:35:51 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-08 at 01:04 -0800, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've researched this a little, and this is what I've learned:
>
> 1. We are still looking at a number of different batteries, so there is
> no "final" capacity or feature set determined yet.
>
> 2. The capacity will most likely be around 1200mA.

Hello Michael,

I guess many people would like to have a second battery - is there any
chance that you make them available? Openmoko on the Neo is now good
enough for daily use, yet it is running out of battery quickly.

Maybe one of the distributors would be happy to take a batch of them
into stock?

Can you check on this for us?