community updates

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Sun Feb 10 21:43:08 CET 2008

Hi,

I apologize for not providing my bi-weekly update. I've been very busy
answering email and updating GSM firmware, and have not had a chance to
gather information and write the update.

Briefly, we continue to test revision 5 of FreeRunner, GTA02A5. There
are still items remaining to test, but so far we have not found any
problems which would require modifying the printed circuit board (PCB).

I'm at the Southern California Linux Expo, where I've had the pleasure
of meeting a number of you. Thanks especially to Ian, Ron, and Matthew
for helping staff the booth.

Michael