brainstorming/organisation software

Jeff Andros jeff at
Mon Feb 11 04:36:56 CET 2008

On Feb 10, 2008 6:42 PM, Robin Paulson <robin.paulson at> wrote:
> i'm looking for some software to eventually go on my neo, but i've no
> idea what it would be called
I think mind mapping might be what you're looking for, check out here:

for software the gold standard is mindmanager  but
that seems to be windows/mac only.  I used this for what you're
describing and some note taking on a tablet when I was in school.

I saw another that is java based, haven't used it but this might
eventually run on the neo.

anyways check these out, see if they do what you want