List of Linux Cell Phones

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Wed Feb 13 22:06:36 CET 2008

My understanding is that Michael got a list of all current handsets (GSM
or otherwise) running some form of a Linux-based operating system on the
device.

It would be nice to have the list on the wiki and include whether it's
GSM only or GSM+other, etc., but I haven't got the time to volunteer for
this task myself at the moment.

Ian