Alarm clock (Re: Wiki - OpenMoko Community Applications)

joerg joerg.twinklephone at gmx.de
Thu Feb 14 13:34:32 CET 2008

Am Do  14. Februar 2008 schrieb Andy Green:
> A good healthy suspicion!  But the Power Management Unit has an RTC that
> is capable to wake the CPU, it should be fine.  Software end isn't done
> AFAIK but its okay.
Well, software should see a complete redesign & syntax/semantics extension for
at least atd and crond. I think for cronjobs there has to be an additional
condition, sth like powerstate. So jobs may be run only at system powered
up / as well in suspend mode (/ only in suspend).
Atd already has some ideas towards this direction (system-load).

Has the PMU-RTC been tested?