GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)

Kyle Bassett kylebassett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:47:31 CET 2008

For reference, the numbers I came up with are for absolute minimum power
usage for GTA02.  These figures are still *very* preliminary, but I wanted
to convey the success of the last few weeks.  We should probably expect a
standby time closer to ~7 days, that way any improvement over this runtime
will be to our benefit.  As we all know, no lab environment or test bench
can account for all of the scenarios in the real world, making it very
difficult to approach "perfect world" operation.

-Kyle