GTA01 Gllin ipkg

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at
Fri Feb 15 08:00:00 CET 2008

Mike Montour pisze:
> Dan Staley wrote:
>> I recently got my GTA01 and am trying to get the gllin ipkg from
>> . However, everytime I
>> download it, it says it is corrupted.
> Some people had similar problems in the past - they would download a
> copy of the EULA rather than the package itself. You might try it with
> a different browser, and make sure that it's passing the Referer:
> header correctly. The above URL works for me.
Same here, when I installed it for the first time. Open the link in
ordinary web browser, then scp it to the phone. Don't try to pass this
url directly to IPKG.

Best regards,
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard S.A.

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street