Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Fri Feb 15 23:16:58 CET 2008

Hi Community,

I need your help.

Having completely sold out of GTA01, we are still getting a large number
of requests for them.

On the other hand, many of you intend to purchase a GTA02 and perhaps
feel you have no use for your GTA01.

Some of you might have other reasons to sell your GTA01.

I'd like a wiki page to allow these buyers and sellers to find each other.

We have a wiki page for GTA01 owners who lived in 850 MHz-only areas to
sell their units; perhaps this page can be repurposed for this broader
issue.

Perhaps we call this the OpenMoko flea market.

Anyone?

Michael