Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at
Sat Feb 16 01:55:08 CET 2008

I am down, and do not think anyone will abuse this here.

I am worried that scams might go on and how to protect this (escrow is
a good option)

With that regard, it would be great for people that have 01's to put
that cash towards an 02.

Brandon Kruse (bkruse)

On Feb 15, 2008, at 4:16 PM, Michael Shiloh <michael at>