Second hand neo page

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 04:29:26 CET 2008

There is already a page for people interested in purchasing a second hand
Neo. Maybe this could be used.

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Interested_in_second_hand_neo

I managed to get a Neo advanced kit ( to unbrick my neo- could not find
anyone with a debug board in India)at a reasonable price ($ 350 inc
shipping) after listing on this page.

Rakshat